- Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK, which provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and integration with DC/OS access controls.
- Orchestrated software and configuration update, enforcement of version upgrade paths, and ability to pause/resume updates.
- Placement constraints for pods.
- Uniform user experience across a variety of services.
- Upgrade to version 3.0.14 of Apache Cassandra.
- This is a major release. You cannot upgrade to 2.0.0-3.0.14 from a 1.0.x version of the package. To upgrade, you must perform a fresh install and restore from a backup.