- Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK, which provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and integration with DC/OS access controls.
- Orchestrated software and configuration update, enforcement of version upgrade paths, and ability to pause/resume updates.
- Placement constraints for pods.
- Uniform user experience across a variety of services.
- Update to 5.5.1 version of Elastic.
- Separate Kibana into its own package.
- Automatic management of gateway settings.
- Default to 0 ingest nodes.
- This is a major release. You cannot upgrade to version 2.0.0-5.5.1 from a 1.0.x version of the package. To upgrade, you must perform a fresh install and replicate data across clusters. Additionally, Kibana is now a separate service.