- Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK, which provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and integration with DC/OS access controls.
- Orchestrated software and configuration update, enforcement of version upgrade paths, and ability to pause/resume updates.
- Placement constraints for pods.
- Uniform user experience across a variety of services.
- Update to 2.6.0-cdh5.11.0 version of the Cloudera distribution of Apache HDFS.
- Support replacement and recovery of journal and name nodes.
- This is a major release. You cannot upgrade to 2.0.0-2.6.0-cdh5.11.0 from a 1.0.x version of the package. To upgrade, you must perform a fresh install and restore from a backup.